2011年9月27日星期二

A baby, a granny, and lots of All Blacks face paint in New Zealand

Travel around decided to do a the most important game of his life, not to participate in her birth, happened about two hours before kick-off.

"I don't have to get there on time, but I will remember where I was," he said. "It would have been better if we can put that French."It is difficult to stay focused and not know I just a baby girl," around admitted. "Just before the game it difficult to concentrate, but the game begin as football."There's even a piece of Quade cooper fly-half what kangaroo of grandma, Millie, think of the garden of Eden park on Saturday of the game.
A baby, a granny, and lots of All Blacks face paint in New Zealand

Pau gasol collected 17 points, 10 rebounds and jose calderon scored 17 points, and led Spain, their second European gold medal and the 10th overall.Rudy fernandez gather together 14 points, pau gasol scored 11 points, Spain keep them in the past seven sixth medal's champions league.

Spain and France are already determined their place in the 2012 Olympic champion game. to"I just think of our children not gel, night, is that," the 76-year-old said.Millie cooper urged words out of her "public enemy number one" grandson list, he can focus on his game.

没有评论:

发表评论